I couldn't help myself but jump with Gay-ver as he was trying to tell me something I don't know. "Girl.....blond............HUGE...BIG!"Gay-ver yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy because he looked crazy! "What do you mean?"I asked him. He didn't answer. He just stared at me. Then, something caught my attention...something BIG! Gay-ver wasn't crazy at all! I saw a 70 feet tall,big blond girl. She wore a dress that I think was worn by a character from a fairytale, but I can't recall who. All I know we were in trouble.
The second I saw the giant, I grabbed a pen from my butt and uncaff it. The pen turned into an ink-filled,long and ballpointed pen. It turned into G-tech. The giant was getting nearer so I sneered at it but it didn't work! Time for plan B. And of course, plan A was to sneer at her, really. Gay-ver screamed as hard as he could but nothing happened! We were hopeless. The giant just kept on walking towards us! "ANO?!" Anthobeth asked. OHMYGAD. Anthobeth heard us! Yehey! "Anthobeth!" "What?" She still had rollers on her hair, which was weird because we were in the forest. But, I have to admit, the rollers made her....
made her....
made her......
BEAUTIFUL.
Why haven't I noticed this before? I should have asked her ou--THOMP.
What could have happened to Sammy, Gay-ver and Anthobeth after the huge 'thomp'? Stay tuned for part two!
No comments:
Post a Comment