Monday, October 4, 2010

Is it okay?

I lie, cheat, and steal. Three words that can make me a rebel. Three words that makes me a sinner. So what? If I can sin, I can be forgiven right? Well, if i sin, people, friends and maybe even God would doubt me. But, I'm a kid. I shouldn't care about these. My parents do them to. So I should too.

Sins are everywhere. They are like germs. Now, excuse me because I have sins to do. Sins that will burn and hurt people. SINS that WILL PUNISH ME.


But a question flashed into my mind, will I survive all the punishments? Is it okay for people to be pulled down with me? Suffer with me? Am i that selfish? Please help me know the right answer, ask yourselves the same question. Is it okay to sin?

No comments:

Post a Comment