Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An intruder in our house?!

It was 3 o' clock in the morning,I was lying down on my bed and was awakened by the noise created by the drunk people in front of our house. I was so annoyed of their noise that it made me stood up on my bed and opened my window and tell them to shut up. And they did. So, I went back to sleep until....BANG! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?! It sounded like someone broke into our window from outside! Out of curiosity, I went out of my room. Then, i heard footsteps, and it sounded like someone was stepping on broken glass. So, I grabbed a bat. Then, from afar, I saw a shadow! And it was moving! So I went nearer! Then, I heard the footsteps again! This time, it sounded like it was coming nearer to!! So, I asked: "Sino na?" Then it answered in a soft voice: "......aruy..." When i turned on the lights, it was just my grandma! She hit her head onto the mirror! And she was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment